The beauty of my labrets is that the post that inserts into the back is much longer than usual, therefore less fiddly. I know several people that can insert their labret in from the back of the ear without even looking, but not me….I am so cack handed and uncoordinated that I needed to find an easier way than going to a piercer every time I wanted to change mine!
So my how-to video is here:
Step by Step instructions in case the video didn't quite do it for you:
1. Put a normal butterfly back stud earring through the piercing as normal, front through to back
2. Get the post with the flat back and line it up with the already inserted normal stud earrings post from the back of your ear. The labret post should actually be a little bigger than the normal stud, meaning the normal stud post inserts into the hollow labret post.
3. Push the labret from behind, pushing the normal stud out.
4. Spin your decorative top onto the labret from the front
5. Bingo! Or should I say ‘Bling’o!!
You can shop labrets here